Noam Amir-Brownstein is an experienced litigator, handling cases in a variety of civil matters including contractual and property disputes. He has represented businesses in formation, corporate governance, trademark protection and mergers and acquisitions. Noam is well-versed in Condominium and Homeowners Association law, having represented numerous associations as general counsel and in litigation. Noam further gained experience at Nike’s European Headquarters in the Netherlands, where he interned, handling matters in the fields of sports marketing, brand protection, employment and real estate.
Noam is an avid Trail Blazers and Baltimore Ravens fan. He was born and raised in Portland and enjoys immersing himself in Oregon’s natural beauty.
Noam is a vocal supporter of the Campaign for Equal Justice and has been a volunteer since he was a law student. Noam is the recipient of the Campaign’s Associate Award in 2018 and co-recipient in 2020.
- Oregon State Bar
- Nevada State Bar
- Multnomah Bar Association
- United States District Court
- District of Oregon
- Community Associations Institute – Central Oregon (CORC)
- Board Member, President, 2022
- Campaign for Equal Justice
- Associate Committee, Co-Chair
- Associate Award, 2018 & co-recipient, 2020
- B’nai B’rith Camp, Board Member
- Governance Committee, Chair